Add-in(s): 1.5oz clear slime, angel clay piece, random cottagecore sticker
Scent: vanilla birch
Texture: diy butter wood glue cloud creme
Before Your Purchase...
Before Your Purchase...
• You may receive a different container than the product image. The size/ volume of both containers are the same.
• Textures/ colors and such may mix during shipping.
• Make sure you are putting the correct shipping address when checking out.
• Floam beads add-in like packing peanuts, marshmallow beads will crush/ shrink over time.
• Color on the photo(s) and the slime you receive might be slightly different due to the lighting or batches of slime.
• Certain slimes contain wood glue will not be stretchy at first due to its nature. Warming it up with your hands for a few minutes will solve the issue straight away! :)
• Every order will come with an extra baggy (includes: borax baggie, thank you & information card for slime care, candy)
For further information about slime care, visit this page.
*Warning* DO NOT EAT or purchase if you are allergic to any ingredients below
Slime Contains: PVA glue, borax
Also Include: soft dry clay, food coloring, shaving foam, skin-safe fragrance oil, craft materials, etc...
All products, clay pieces, big batches are handling and made with gloves.
All surfaces are disinfected with sanitizing wipes
Over here at Lime Slimes Co. we care about saving our planet :)
• All slime containers can be washed and reuse to store beauty/ household products. We made sure to use "peal-able" stickers on our containers for this purpose.
• Packaging items like cardboard-boxes, water activated tape, tissue paper are recyclable and biodegradable
Super soft and fluffy and really fun to play with. The clay piece was cute and I loved the little add-ins. Smells like clean laundry!
ITS MY FAVORITE
I received this slime today and by all accounts, I do like it. I like the texture and I started playing with the 1.5 oz clear slime add-in before I mixed it into the rest of the slime (it's really hot where I live so I had to wait for the slime to cool a bit). However, I couldn't really smell the scent in this one, and unfortunately, the lid of my container broke in transit. I do have a larger container from a previously ordered slime, but I am sad I won't be able to store the slime in its original container. (I am aware the broken container is not the fault of Lime Slimes)